- Burn the stubbles. - Use optimum dose of fertilizers
. - Avoid clipping of tip of seedling at the time of transplanting.
- Avoid flooded conditions.
- Remove weed hosts.
- Grow resistant cultivars like Birsamati, Birsa Vikas Dhan 110, Birsa Vikas Dhan 109, Hazaridhan, Sadabahar, Birsa Dhan 108, Shivam and Swarna showed resistance against bacterial leaf blight (BLB) of Rice.
- Seed Treatment: with Carbendazim 50 WP or Beam (Tricyclazole) @ 2 gm/kg seed.
- Foliar spray: Make solution of 2 gm Streptocycline in 10 lt water (0.02%).
C S Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur