Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome

Assistance of National Cooperative Federations

PrintPrintSend to friendSend to friend

 

 

                                                Assistance of National Cooperative Federations

 

Title: Assistance of National Cooperative Federations.   

Type: Central Sector   

Objective: Financial Assistance to National Cooperative Federation for promotion and development of research & survey of  projects.   

Salient features: Promotion of Technical & Consultancy Services, Intensification of field studies, research and statistical activities, improvement of infrastructural facilities/office buildings/ premises.   

Pattern of assistance: 90% grant is provided by the Central Government and remaining 10% is borne by the Federation.   

Eligibility: Federation comprising by and large of cooperative for weaker sections or predominantly with promotional role suffering from the constraints of inadequate resources.   

Procedure to apply: Proposal with full details of the requirement of the grant-in-aid.   

Person to be contacted: 

The Joint Secretary

Cooperation Division, 

Department of Agriculture & Cooperation,

Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi.   

Progress of Expenditure: 

 

(Rs. in crore) XI Plan 1997-98 1998-99 1999-2000   2000-01   

 

                              5.00       1.00          1.00              1.20               0.74 

 

 

 

 

 

File Courtesy: 
http://agro.indiamart.com/agro-programme-schemes/cooperation2.html
Related Terms: EISGovernment Schemes
Copy rights | Disclaimer | RKMP Policies