PrintSend to friend
1. Upland or Tanr land (Tanr I, Tanr II &Tanr III) for direct seeded rice
• Tanr I: Loam soil and land immediately adjacent to the houses. Land used for vegetables, maize and rice seedlings.
• Tanr II: Sandy loam soil, gentle sloppy, good soil depth, low WHC, poor in organic matter, erosion prone, acidic in nature.
• Tanr III: Sandy loam soil, sloppy, poor soil fertility, shallow soil depth, low WHC, Near foothills and acidic in nature.
2. Suitable varieties : Birsa Dhan 108, Birsa Vikash Dhan 109 and Vandana etc.