• Use recommended dose of herbicide and avoid over and under dose.
• Apply liquid formulations after mixing with 60 kg sand.
• Apply herbicide 2-3 days after transplanting.
• Water should be kept ponded in the field after their use.
• Do not use the same group of herbicide year after year.
• Wear hand gloves while applying herbicides.
• Do not apply the liquid formulation directly by making a hole in the lid or after putting in bottles.
• During spray, always use the flood-zet or flat fan nozzle.
• Use the recommended quantity of water during spraying, which again is not being followed by the farmers.
• Do not spray the herbicide when wind is blowing at high speed.
• While spraying, ensure the uniform pressure and speed so that application of herbicide is equal to the field in time and space.