PrintSend to friend
1. Parentage - Asha x Kranti
2. Maturity - 125-128 days
3. Grain Type - Long bold grain
4. Biotic stress - Resistance to gall midge and tolerance to WBPH, leaf folder, sheath rot, brown
spot and BLB.
5. Abiotic Stress - This variety has better tolerance to drought at Physiological level than popular
6. Recommended regions/ areas - Recommended by All India Rice workshop for the state of M.P,
Chhattisgarh, U.P. and Tripura.
7. Areas of Adoption- Irrigated and Rainfed ecologies of Eastern M.P, Chhattisgarh.
8. Special attributes- Suitable for 'Poha' industry.
9. Average yield- 50-55 q/ha
10. Developed by- M. N. Shrivastava, R. K. Sahu, B. P. Chaudhari, K. C. Agrawal, V. N. Sahu, A. K. Sarawgi, S. K. Shrivastava, B.C. Shukla, N. K. Motiramani, L.K. Mishra, N. Pande.