PrintSend to friend
20. Engineering disease resistance in rice - Roy- Barman S and Chattoo BB.
21. Extensive variation in alleles of Pi54 makes this gene show broad-spectrum resistance to blast - Sharma TR.
22. Prospects of engineering virus resistance in rice: achievements and opportunities - Dasgupta I.
23. New genetic avenues for insect pest management in rice as revealed by studies on gall midge - Bentur JS, Rawat N, Sinha DK, Nagaraju J and Nair S.
24. Use of Vip3A-like insecticidal toxin gene from Bacillus thuringiensis to develop designer rice cultivars resistant to lepidopteran pests - Gayen S, Hossain MA, Biswas PK and Sen SK
Defending Against Stresses: Abiotic Stresses
26. Changing Honda and Toyota: innovative molecular paradigms for drought tolerance in rice - Kohli A.
27. Designing genetic engineering approaches for salinity induced oxidative stress tolerance in (Oryza Sativa L) - Gill SS, Singh S, Macovei A, Tuteja N.
28. Improving rice productivity under abiotic stress conditions - Parida A and George S.
29. Towards developing transgenic rice for salinity and drought tolerance: role of Rab7- Tripathy MK, Reddy MK, Deswal R and Sopory SK.