PrintSend to friend
30. Molecular breeding for submergence tolerance in rice (Oryza sativa L) - Neeraja CN, Septiningsih EM, Collard BCY, Reddy JN and Mackill DJ.
Economizing Input Use: Nutrient and Water Use Efficiency
31. Predisposition and redesigning of genetic networks of rice for accommodating nitrogen-fixing rhizobial symbiosis - Reddy PM, Altúzar-Molina AR, Ortiz-Berrocal M, Medina-Andrés R, López-Sámano M, Martínez- Aguilar L and Velázquez-Hernández MDL.
32. Biological and synthetic sources of nitrogen – can they be complimentary? - Ladha JK.
33. Enhancing water use efficiency and effective use of water as a potential strategy to develop rice cultivars suitable for semi- irrigated aerobic cultivation - Sheshshayee MS, Mohankumar MV, Raju BR, Pratibha MD, Rajanna MP, Mohanraju B and Udayakumar M.
34. Activation tagging for mining novel genes in indica rice - Moin M, Bakshi A, Bharadwaj JP, Kumar ES, Kumar SV, Rao GSK, Kumar GR, Rao TB, Ramesh B, Rambabu B, Neetasri C, Mahendranath G, Rao KV, Balachandran SM, Sundaram RM, Anuradha G, Kumar MU, Siddiq EA and Kirti PB.
Nutrient Rich Wholesome Rice
35. Development of rice and maize with multiple essential nutrients through simultaneous multi-pathway engineering - Zhu C, Farré G, Chao B, Rivera S, Arjo G, Sanahuja G, Zorrilla-Lopez U, Berman J, Capell T and Christou P.