PrintSend to friend
- There is no objection to linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site but prior permission from the concerned authority is required for the same.
- Once you inform us of the changes carried out in the links/content you have shared with us, we will apprise you of the same once done at our end.
- We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site, WebPages must load into a newly opened browser.
- The idea of universal access to research, education, and culture is made possible by the Internet, but our legal and social systems don’t always allow that idea to be realized.
- Copyright was created long before the emergence of the Internet, and can make it hard to legally perform actions we take for granted on the network: copy, paste, edit source, and post to the Web.
- Default setting of copyright law requires all of these actions to have explicit permission, granted in advance, whether you’re an artist, teacher, scientist, librarian, policymaker, or just a regular user.
- Content in the portal is purely a product of RKMP (DRR with its consortium partners) and not copied from elsewhere.
- Content to some extent can be used (copied) as per the rules of Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below:
a. to Reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collections, and to Reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collections;
b. to create and Reproduce Adaptations provided that any such Adaptation, including any translation in any medium, takes reasonable steps to clearly label, demarcate or otherwise identify that changes were made to the original Work. For example, a translation could be marked "The original work was translated from English to Spanish," or a modification could indicate "The original work has been modified.";
c. to Distribute and Publicly Perform the Work including as incorporated in Collections; and,
d. to Distribute and Publicly Perform Adaptations.
- Unless otherwise mutually agreed to by the parties in writing, licensor offers the work as-is and makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the work, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non infringement, or the absence of latent or other defects, accuracy, or the presence of absence of errors, whether or not discoverable.
- This License and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by you of the terms of this License. Individuals or entities who have received Adaptations or Collections from You under this License, however, will not have their licenses terminated provided such individuals or entities remain in full compliance with those licenses.
- Subject to the above terms and conditions, the license granted here is perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright in the Work). Notwithstanding the above, Licensor reserves the right to release the Work under different license terms or to stop distributing the Work at any time; provided, however that any such election will not serve to withdraw this License (or any other license that has been, or is required to be, granted under the terms of this License), and this License will continue in full force and effect unless terminated as stated above.
- No content should be copied/ pasted without the permission of the competent authority. For obtaining the content please write to us. The validated content will be sent in the form of CD’s, DVD’s. Audio/Video resources will also be sent on prior request.
- We collect information about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements. The information which we collect and store during normal use of the site is used to monitor use of the site and to help further development of our products and services. In general you can visit DRR/RKMP’s website on the Internet without telling us who you are or providing data that personally identifies you. Such use does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored.