PrintSend to friend
- Protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal data is held securely is very important to DRR/RKMP. We want you to be confident that we are looking after your interests and that is why we have set out our information practices in this Privacy Statement.
- This Privacy Statement will apply when you use our website to discover more information about DRR/RKMP and its activities/programs. This Privacy Statement is applicable to data collected by DRR/RKMP and ICAR Institutions/other International Institutions.
- By submitting your Personal Data through this website, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described above by DRR/RKMP consortium partners and our hosting organizations.
- We do not share your information with third parties, unless we need to share your information to provide service you have requested and we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent. The foregoing notwithstanding, if (1) disclosure was required by law, rule or regulation or was in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of government or other legal process and/or; (2) When we find your action on the web site violates the DRR/RKMP terms and condition or any of your usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- If you have submitted Personal Data through this website and wish us to cease using it for the purposes submitted, please contact us.
- We have taken adequate measures to secure access to your personal data. DRR/RKMP regularly reviews its compliance with this Privacy Statement. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or our treatment of Personal Data and information by completing our web contact form or by writing to us at the following addresses:
Rice Knowledge Management Portal, DRR (Directorate of Rice Research)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India 500030
Changes to this Policy
- DRR/RKMP may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- You acknowledge that framing the Institute (DRR/RKMP)’s website, or any similar process is prohibited.
- This web site is the exclusive property of the Institute (DRR/RKMP). Any content that it contains, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons or html code is protected under the intellectual property laws and remains the Institute (DRR/RKMP) or third party’s property.
- You may use this content for personal and non-commercial purposes in accordance with the principles governing intellectual property laws. Any other use or modification of the content of the Institute (DRR/RKMP)’s web site without the Institute (DRR/RKMP)’s prior written authorization is prohibited. Framing this site or using our proprietary marks as Meta tags by you are any person acting on your behalf, without our written consent is impermissible. Use of contact information provided on the site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing is prohibited. Any use intended to impede with the working of the site or to intercept any information from the site is prohibited.
Warranty and Liability
- All Content, including downloadable software, contained in the Institute (DRR/RKMP)’s web site is provided on ‘as is’ basis and without warranty of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. While the Institute (DRR/RKMP) will use reasonable efforts to provide reliable information through its web site, the Institute (DRR/RKMP) does not warrant that this web site is free of inaccuracies, errors and/or omissions, viruses, worms, Trojan and the like, or that its content is appropriate for your particular use or up to date. The Institute (DRR/RKMP) reserves the right to change the information at any time without notice. The Institute (DRR/RKMP) does not warrant any results derived from the use of any software available on this site. You are solely responsible for any use of the Content contained in this site.
- The information contained in this site does not extend or modify the warranty that may apply to you as a result of a contractual relationship with the Institute (DRR/RKMP).
- The Institute (DRR/RKMP) will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to, loss of data arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or reliance on any content contained in this site or any linked site.
Users’ Comments and Information Collected